Experience an amazing 20-25 minute paragliding flight along the iconic Great Ocean Road! You'll see Victoria's famously beautiful coastline in an absolutely stunning panarama, and you may even spot the eagles, kites, stingrays, whales and sharks which inhabit and visit the area. Although the experience is not one you're likely to forget, you'll also receive unedited footage of your flight shot in go-pro HD.
*Note: You will receive a link to download your voucher in the Thank You page of the Checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days.
Tandem Flight Experience + Basic Media
- One 20-25 minute tandem flight with a qualified Flight Experience Instructor at one paragliding site along the Great Ocean Road
- Temporary (72 hour) student membership with the Hang gliding Federation of Australia (required by law)
- A full safety briefing
- Unedited go-pro footage of your flight
- Tandem passengers must be at least 10 years old.
- The SAFA Assumption of Risk Waiver form must be signed before take-off. A parent or legal guardian must sign this for any tandem passengers younger than 18 years. Adult passengers must sign the form themselves. The SAFA Assumption of Risk Waiver is provided to you prior to take-off but may be viewed beforehand at www.greatoceanroadparagliding.com.au.
- Tandem paraglider flights and vouchers will expire after 12 months from the date of purchase. If you are unable to take the flight during the 12 months, please make arrangements prior to the voucher expiry.
- Tandem paraglider flights and vouchers are not refundable. However, arrangements may be made to transfer them to another name. This must be done by contacting us before the tandem paraglider flight or voucher expires. Please note that a transfer does NOT extend the original expiration date.
- Tandem paraglider flights and vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If your tandem paraglider flight has been scheduled for a particular day and you wish to cancel, you must provide us with as much notice as possible. We ask that you provide us with no less than 24 hours notice to enable us to offer your place to others.
- If a tandem paraglider flight is scheduled for a particular day and then cancelled due to unsuitable weather conditions, alternative bookings will be made available. The instructor's decision to not fly because of unsuitable weather conditions may be made at any time. Any expenses incurred by you because of the cancellation will not be borne by us. However, efforts will be made to extend your flight if you have attended at a launch site but have been unable to fly.
- The instructor may decide to land early at any time during a flight. If you have flown for 15 minutes or less you may opt to receive a refund of $30 or an alternative booking for another flight for the remaining time that was purchased. If you have flown for more than 15 minutes, you may opt to receive a $20 refund. The time remaining is determined by the instructor.
- All photographs and videos may be published by us without any notice or compensation to you. Please let us know if you do not want photos or videos of your flight published.